Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sound

In our meeting with Sharon last week we decided that it would be better if we get the background score of our film sorted before we moved further in the production process. So, we locked down a day when each of us would bring a piece of music that we thought would suit best for our film. 

George had found a very good royalty free music site. So, I looked through this site http://www.bensound.com/ 

It had some really good music. I thought mixing few might bring the sound effect that we were looking for. Usually for mixing music I have used Sound Forge. I think the UI is very convinent and easy to adapt. I didn't have it on my laptop but I found this software- Nero SoundTrax in my laptop and thought I would give it a try. As it was just getting a rough idea for what kind of music we might like I didn't bother searching for some other software.


While mixing these pieces my laptop decided to call strike. I couldn't complete the mixing but I think my team got an idea of what I had in mind. We have squared on 'Funny Song' from the same website above as our base. We will hopefully be building on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment